Erlang Developer / Support Engineer
Salary: Dependant on experience
Are you looking for a challenging role that makes you want to get up in the morning? Are you interested in joining a rapidly expanding global company, with offices in prime locations across Europe? If so, read on.
We are looking to build a team of 3 Erlang Engineers to work at one of our Telecoms clients in Budapest. We are looking for Developers with experience in Erlang and particularly in TCP, network and communication protocols.
- With experience of large complex systems, preferably embedded software and associated hardware, you will be responsible for the trouble shooting and support of Erlang/OTP and related software solutions
- Interact well with our commercial customers and work constructively as part of customer-facing teams
- You will liaise with Software Design Engineers to ensure that the functionality meets specifications
- Develop solutions using distributed concurrent programming, software packaging and release.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in the use of the Erlang OTP for the delivery of complex systems
- Must have demonstrable experience of designing and testing multiple projects in at least one industry sector, preferably Telecoms
- Two or more years demonstrable software development and implementation experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of Erlang programming
- Experience with Linux and Solaris operating systems
- Knowledge of TCP, network and other communication protocols
- Must have a good command of English and be a person with good interpersonal skills.
- Has solid software engineering fundamentals gained through Computer Science course works, CS, engineering or Math degree
- Experience with Agile Methods, including Test Driven Development
Erlang Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.