Our client develops and produces air condition systems for organizations which are the best solution for creating comfortable and energy-efficient environments. Now where we are seeking for them a
Equipment Sales Engineer
Maximize customer and order acquisition in line with company strategy.
Overall responsibility for commercial/equipment sales and customer development in an assigned sales territory, by providing customer value through technical and commercial expertise and partnering. Equipment sales responsibility for selected groups of customers in an assigned territory.Tasks:
- Achieve assigned sales and customer development quota through focus on Commercial customer acquisition and development
- Perform according to the company strategy in terms of customer channels, product mix and selling level
- Develop the best total solution to the customer, collaborating with other departments where necessary
- Encourage customer growth and loyalty through continuous support and customer assistance
- Develop and strengthen relationships with customers through regular customer visits
- In close collaboration with other departments and employees continuously grow the level of customer satisfaction in the assigned territory, by ensuring overall superb customer experience
- Develop and implement business and account sales
- Day to day selling activities i.e. identifying sales opportunities, qualifying them, preparing proposals with the help of the Quotations team and presenting them to the customers, following up on them, negotiating price levels and terms and conditions within the company guidelines and assigned limits, acquiring orders
- Identify and communicate service opportunities
- Properly maintain and timely update all internal systems, including customer database, opportunity pipeline, etc.
- Regularly report key metrics to the management
- Keep updated on product and technology changes
- Constantly monitor market trends and benchmark against competitors in the assigned territory, feed this information back to the management
- If necessary, preparing and participating in marketing activities, such as exhibitions, customer events, etc.
- Acting in compliance with the company policies, processes and procedures
- Sales contract management in compliance with the Legal Team recommendations, company policies, processes and procedures
- Adhering to high ethical standards of doing business and unconditionally following the company Ethics and Compliance rules
- Technical degree in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering - A degree in sales & marketing is an advantage
- Must have demonstrated mechanical and electrical ability
- Must have the ability to use a computer and associated software (e.g., MS/ Office, Excel and MS Windows).
- Intermediate level of English - Fluent English, second European language is a plus
This role will involve daily travel to client sites; therefore a full driving license is essential. 70-80% out of the office, readiness to travel to distant parts of country
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Noémi Ferenczi E-mail cím megjelenítése