Our partner is a world leader pharmaceutical company looking for a new colleague in its new plant in Komárom to the following position: Equipment engineer
• Standardizes and harmonizes the machine set-up.
• Establish the planned maintenance activity schedule, actively participates in the maintenance and the validation of the production equipment.
• Manage trouble shooting and any downtime of packaging equipment to minimize shutdown and production loss.
• Trains maintenance technicians, ensure that SOPs, technological rules, EHS, fire protection and GMP rules are kept.
• Coordinates the activity of external services providers.
• Is responsible for the continuous reduction of the unplanned shutdown according to the evaluation of the maintenance review reports.
• BSc/MSc mechanical engineer degree.
• Min. 5 years professional experience.
• CAD design experience.
• Intermediate level of English skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Independent decision-making ability.
• User level of Microsoft Office knowledge
• Challenging and various tasks
• Excellent career opportunity in an international, inspiring and dynamic environment
• Continuous learning & development opportunity
• Competitive salary & benefits