EPAM Budapest is one of EPAM’s headquarters currently recruiting talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that each of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
We are looking for passionate software developers who are excited about joining a team that is execution-oriented, moving fast and running on the Agile methodology in our Budapest office.
We offer an exceptional opportunity to join our training program EPAM Academy, learn from our senior experts, as well as professional trainers, become an expert in Java development and take a Java Developer, Senior Java Developer or Java Automated Tester role to work on international projects at a very fast growing and successful global company.
What EPAM Academy offers:
- Multi-million HUF worth professional training
- Competitive salary and excellent compensation package from day 1 of the training program
- High potential for further career opportunities with broader responsibilities
At EPAM Academy, applicants can learn about the following tools, technologies and methods:
- The full stage of the enterprise software development lifecycle from architecture/design to delivery
- Agile methodologies, TDD, Code review, unit testing, integration testing, documentation best practices
- Ways to build high quality Java code, fulfilling the expectations of the top industry standards
- The latest technologies and methods of the industry
- The secrets to learn quickly and develop expertise in highly complex applications and architectures
- Good understanding and theoretical knowledge of programming, as well as at least 3-4 years of working experience with any object-oriented programming language,
- Good knowledge of English and Hungarian,
- Good communication and relationship skills,
- "Can do" attitude,
- Good logical and algorithmic thinking.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned opportunity, please send a detailed CV (in English and Hungarian) referring to the EPAM Academy to the email address below.