Technologies that provide better fuel economy, reduced emissions and great performance –
BorgWarner makes it possible. As a leading automotive supplier, we develop innovative powertrain solutions. Our products can be found in efficient gasoline, clean diesel, hybrid and pure electric vehicles as well as in commercial and on/off-highway applications. Through our ongoing commitment to innovation, BorgWarner delivers environmentally-friendly solutions that improve driving comfort, performance and reliability.
The BorgWarner Turbo Systems business unit develops and manufactures innovative exhaust gas turbochargers. We produce turbocharging systems that play a crucial role in improving the driving comfort, fuel consumption and environmental friendliness of vehicles all over the world.
BorgWarner Oroszlány Turbo division is searching for talented candidates for the following position:
EOLT (End of Line) Engineer
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth operation and production
- Improve manufacturing processes
- Manage the implementation of EOLT solutions
- Maintain the EOLT specifications
- Foresee manufacturing difficulties related to product design.
- Defining technical requirements for new machines
- Take part in NPI projects
- Bachelor Degree (in engineering)
- Automotive Experience – min.2 years
- Experience in engine testing
- Technical measuring knowledge (pneumatics, PLC)
- Experience in flow technology
- Fluent English knowledge
- Professional experience related to assembling, steel machining
- Decision making skills, problem solving skills
- Customer focus attitude, process management skills, drive for results
Nice to have:
- German knowledge
- Experience in noise level measurement
What we offer:
- Stable background, steady job
- Learning and developing opportunities
- Outstanding salary, benefits
- Bonus scheme
Development is our lifestyle.
BorgWarner Oroszlány Kft.
HR generalista2840 Oroszlány, Táncsics M. út 111.