The area Portfolio, Innovation and Architecture develop highly innovative products based on standard platforms. We propose this products End-to-end towards the our customer, from design of the architecture until to onboarding on customers side. Globally we are driving forward the implementation and evolution of the global IT product portfolio together with our partners and be the basis for our future profitable business growth of T-Systems.
Technical Deal Management & Quality Assurance (TDM & QA) is responsible for the architecture and innovation strategy. For deal we are responsible for the alignment of the portfolio and the customer requirements for the best possible solution design in commercial and technical direction – to meet the goal of standardization.
- Takes responsibility as Deal Manager for ITO Focus Deals
- Manages quality, timing, budget
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Conduct of feasibility and risk analysis
- Assures the best technical and functional big picture, delivery model incl. best cost to support price to win (P2W)
- Act as business partner for the ITO management
- Manages as SPOC for ITO Management and for Bid Team for the ITO overall solution (incl. Management commitments)
- Ensures to understand and fulfill customer requirements with best possible
- T-Systems solution
- Ensures together with PIA Deal Management that the deal solution aligns with both the tactical and strategic directions of the ITO.
- Is closely aligned with L-TDM and TDM regards to proposal, calculation, solution, etc.
- Participates in all key deal milestones meetings
- Participates in customer meetings
- Manages sign-off in the context of the co-signing procedure (together with the DQA):
- Best possible delivery model, right costs, management commitments
- Definitions, assumptions, customer obligations, risks for proposal and documentation
- Is counterpart for assigned deals outside ITO for the ITO content
- At least 5 years relevant IT experience: in the field of PM, Solution Design, IT operation, or Pre-Sales
- Knowledge of dedicated and cloud-based IT service platforms (Server, OS, Storage, Backup, etc.)
- Broad knowledge in the implementation, operation and optimization of the modern SD structures in accordance with ITIL (infrastructure, tools, equipment, processes, human resources planning and controlling via KPI's, skill management )
- Fluent English and German knowledge
- ICT outsourcing knowledge
- Willingness to improve any missing knowledge and skills
- Good documentation and calculation skills in MS Office
- Flexibility and international mobility
- Certificate of good-conduct