Enterprise Application Integration Specialist / Web Services Admin
Our customer is one of the biggest ICT service providers. Their portfolio includes Applications, Communication, Data Center, Cloud and Consulting.
We are seeking a technically sound programmer to develop, install, enhance, and integrate ServiceNow ticketing system.
In this role you will:
- Create and manage web portals. Establish system-to-system link between portals and Service Now
- Implement software that will allow our company to extend and customize the functionality to meet specific business needs of several business units
- Search, populate, and customize the Knowledge Base about Web Services features
- Custom scripting
- Build third party software integrations
- Experience integrating applications through Web Services with SOAP or REST architecture, including XML
- Advanced level of English in oral and written is a must
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory helpful
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices and common concerns with IT Service Management
- Web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3, XTalk, Biztalk)
- Connectivity: VPN, SSL, SMTP, ODBC
It is a huge plus to have:
- Experience with PHP
- LDAP directories
- Single Sign-on using: Digested Token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0.
- Competitive salary
- Gain experience with Enterprise system
- Ability to work in a multinational team
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján