English/Danish/German/French speaking Customer Service Advisor
GDBS (Global Diageo Business Services) is a multi-functional, multicultural, multi-language Shared Service Centre that handles DIAGEO-wide transactions across various world regions.
GDBS is playing a key role in ensuring effective operation with minimum disruption of the core business of DIAGEO worldwide.
The Customer Service Stream of the GDBS Cash Cycle OTC (Order to Cash) process entails Customer Service, – depending on market – logistics advisor activities for GDBS served countries and significant cross-market and end-to-end functional responsibilities.
The Customer Service Stream ensures proper operation of processes from incoming customer orders to final deliveries with continuous order-to-ship end-to-end issue resolution and close business partnering with customers, the market logistics- and sales teams.
The Customer Service Stream serves around 25 markets.
Dimensions of the role
170 people work in GDBS Cash Cycle OTC Process with an average age of 28 and covering in total some 20 languages, while the Customer Service Stream contains 50 people
Western European countries have individual trading structures and currently face a competitive economic environment..
Purpose of Role
The Customer Service Advisor is the first point of contact for customers, and is responsible for delivering excellent customer service and ensuring all customer orders are delivered as requested (on time, in full).
Top 3-5 accountabilities:
- Order management
- Maximising customer satisfaction level and order entry accuracy
- Timely handling all incoming customer queries and requests
- Continuously improving service levels in cooperation with the internal teams and other parts of the business to strive for excellence in a highly competitive environment
- Ensuring that Diageo is considered the best Customer Service provider of our partners
Qualifications and experience required:
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Speaks Danish or German or French and English fuently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- College or university Degree
- System skills (SAP knowledge)