Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
To learn more, visit us at Link megjelenítése.
We are looking for the following professional
to join our Budapest Call Center:
ENGLISH and GERMAN SPEAKING
The accountant supports our account in financial tasks including accounting, reporting.
Areas covered by the representative:
- Active participation in the accounting & financial migration of several countries to ensure the continuous high-level financial services to the related countries in the course of the transition and after that as well.
- Active participation in the coming ERP roll-out
- Perform general accounting functions (full scale accounting tasks)
- Compilation, and posting general journal entries
- Maintain customer master data, monitoring aged debts, posting outgoing invoices, AR reconciliations
- Maintain vendor master data, posting incoming invoices, AP reconciliations
- Net banking, posting bank statements
- Posting and monitoring accruals
- Posting journal of payroll
- Fixed asset accounting
- Active participation in the month end closing process and activities
- Monthly reconciliation of sub ledger and general ledger, complete BS and P&L statement reconciliations
- Support accurate reporting in accordance with internal and external reporting requirements
- Provide support to internal and external audits
- Ad-hoc analysis for decision support
- Produce error-free accounting reports
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Implementation of new processes and control points to ensure the correctness of the daily accounting processes and transactions, and the timely and accurate month end closing (in compliance with the corporate and legal rules.)
- Support and control the other team members in their work as a senior team member
- Fluent ENGLISH language knowledge
- 4-5 years experience in finance and accounting
- College or University degree in Finance and Accounting
- Good organizational skills
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Good communication skills
- Experience in multinational environment
- Experience in transition
- Experience with Microsoft dynamics
We offer you:
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
- Career opportunity
If you want to join a team of committed professionals please send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése.