Our client is a worldwide healthcare company, one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Their success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Their Budapest based SSC is looking for a Fresh Graduate or Junior Professional for an English speaking Accountants.
- Processing accounting transactions in SAP
- Performing daily bookings of manual entries
- Managing the manual invoicing
- Taking part in yearly audits
- Supporting the month end closings
- Continuous contact keeping with local finance teams
- Promoting and providing the help of other team members in need of assistance due to workload
You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively. You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms. You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership potential through entrepreneurial action. Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions with all levels of hierarchy are important to you.
- You have University/college degree in the field of economics or finance and accounting
- You have general understanding of finance processes and standards
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- You have experience in accounting preferably at a small/middle size company or SSC (desirable but not a must)
- You have excellent written and spoken command both in English
- You have strong numeracy skills
- You are service-oriented
- You are a team player
- You are accurate and reliable
- You have a proactive mindset
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
- International work environment
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Fanni Jurkovics , Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 552
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.