- Process, check, validate, book and pay invoices
- Billing, allocate, book the received payments or collect them
- Keep contact with suppliers via phone and in email
- Proactive problem solving and escalation according to the regulations
- Continuous update of process description.
- Fluent English knowledge
- College or university degree in accounting OR accounting certification
- MS Excel knowledge
- Result orientation
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and attention to details.
- Some work experience gained in a relevant field but fresh graduates are also welcomed
- German knowledge.
- State of the art working environment – Office of the Year Award 2013
- High-energy and values-driven organization
- Multicultural environment
- Professional trainings.