On behalf of our international partner which is one of Europe's leading providers of communication services we are looking for 2nd level IT helpdesk specialist with Cisco knowledge.
- Technically aware customer service agents who demonstrate excellent customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving, communicating/updating and all company values) such that customers that they call/call them are left 'delighted' with the experience.
- Manage supplier activities (e.g. really driving/escalating 3rd party agents to dispatch and repair faults to meet our service level agreements). Provides support in solving of authorization problems.
- Accepts and immediately starts to process, solve or forward mainly Network, Software, Hardware and telephony problems.
- Analyses requests and problems and develops solution suggestions.
- Accepts and supports Software and Hardware orders.
- Gives advice in order to achieve an efficient IT operation.
- Handles complex cases, takes part in projects if needed
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar role and good understanding of CCNA/CCNP Cisco level
- CCNA/CCNP qualification is preferred
- Able to make most technical decisions. Refers non-standard customer queries/escalations upwards.
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a great advantage