English Speaking Customer Service
Representative (in three shifts)
Docler is a successful IT company operating in the field of online services and web site development. We have more than 700 spirited people on board and millions of satisfied customers from all over the world. Our new aim is to communicate with our customers in their own language in order to increase customer satisfaction. Are you ready to join?
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing communication channels related to our web services working in three shifts;
- Customer support in English language via chat and e-mail;
- Participating in brainstorming session and taking part in innovations regarding our business;
- Increasing customer satisfaction by using professional customer support techniques.
- Professional experience with one of the most visited websites of the world;
- Excellent working conditions, in-house recreational and sport activities;
- Great atmosphere with a professional team
- Opportunity to use your language skills;
- Regular feedback about your performance;
- Personal development and promotional opportunity;
- Competitive wages (an initial net wage of approx. HUF 180,000, which is increased after the successful accomplishment of the trial period)
- Excellent English language skills both written and spoken;
- Customer-focused attitude;
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills;
- Creative thinking and proactive working style;
- Flexibility to work in rotating shifts
- Relevant professional experience in customer service.
- Advanced Russian/Spanish/French/Italian/Romanian/German language skills