Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients.
T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!
- Work with controllers to arrange refusal/approval of cross charges for decommissioned and added assets
- Provide accurate billing data to Order Administration for customer invoicing in line with financial month end timetable
- Provide Reporting to Financial Controller, Accounts Receivable, Order Administration, PMCC and Head of Business Support for unbilled contracts, revenue accruals, service credit trends, under/over performing WBS’s, cash collection issues as required
- Provide Reporting to customer as agreed with Head of Business Support
- Collated, review and accept all billing information prior to making it available for the invoicing unit and controller to know what is to be invoiced including any credits
- Identify improvements to process and systems to increase efficiency in the billing process including interfaces within T-Systems International
- College or university degree
- Fluent English language knowledge
- German is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field
- Must have experience in an accounting role
- A good understanding of the commercial aspects of a services company would be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, ability to talk to all levels of staff and disciplines