Our client is a worldwide healthcare company, one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Their success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Their Budapest based SSC is looking for a Fresh Graduate or Junior Professional for an English speaking AP Accountant.
- Performing the processing of information within Accounts Payable area so that the SSC operational excellence and customer service objectives are realized
- Processing and validating PO based and direct invoices and payment requests, managing payments
- Vendor account management
- Reporting and supporting AP invoice resolution
- Handling affiliate`s internal invoice queries
- Promoting strong collaborative relationships between the affiliate’s finance teams and all other internal SSC teams.
- You have University/college degree
- Excellent written and spoken command in English
- General understanding of finance processes and standards.
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- You have a few months traineeship experience in financial area (e.g. invoice handling)
- You have experience in AP processes preferably at a small/middle size company or SSC (advantage)
- You are service and customer oriented; have good communication skills
- You are a team player; have accountability, accuracy and ability to work to meet deadlines
- You are able to set right priorities
- You have solid numerical skills
- You are accurate
- Open to work in afternoon schedule from 5 PM to 2 AM
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
- International work environment
Working hours: 5 pm – 2 am
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Fanni Jurkovics, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.