Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
English-German speaking Credit Collector
- Document customer master information related to existing/new clients.
- Proactive contact with customers via phone, e-mail or fax for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables.
- Send dunning letters.
- Perform follow-ups on customer accounts.
- Assist in clarifying unapplied cash with Accounts Receivable department.
- Support customer claim process.
- Define credit limits for small value customers.
- Communicate with sales and other Sapa departments.
- Execute other administrative tasks.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration.
- Fluency in English & German
- 1-3 years of experience in Credit, or Finance & Accounting field is required.
- Good communication and client oriented problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Accuracy and self-sufficiency.
- Confident user of MS Office tools.
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.