Application Support Analyst
Company: Merlin IT Kft (Link megjelenítése)
Position: Application support analyst – English - German
Location: Debrecen / Budapest, Hungary
Are you looking for an exciting, vibrant customer service role in which you can use your excellent written and spoken language skills in? Merlin provides IT support for premium brands worldwide. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team. As part of a multilingual team this role aims to provide English and French application support via phone and e-mail during European business hours for one of the largest software companies in the world.
Come and join our exciting journey!
Summary of Role
The application support analyst provides assistance to end customers, to perform any operations with the application via phone or email. This includes both technical and access queries.
This role will allow you to get in touch with cutting edge technology such as VMS and learn many aspects of corporate operations and systems.
The Application Support Specialist is also responsible for maintaining a professional relationship with the end users and performs all activities as set out in Merlin's agreements with our client. In order to provide this high level of service the Agent will receive appropriate training for both technical and soft skills required to effectively manage their available resources, including equipment, information and technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide 1st line application support by continuously monitoring and answering client queries via phone and email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help resolve application and access issues, as well as offer guidance to the end users on any operations they need to complete.
- Continuously monitor outstanding cases and ensure that provision is made in case of your absence
- To allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in a timely and effective manner and within the Service Level Agreements laid down by Merlin and Merlin's customers
- Proactively identify any service related issues and escalate to the Team Leader
Skills / Attributes Required
- Previous Helpdesk/Customer Servicer experience, preferably within application support field
- Highly customer focused with a good understanding of the IT service industry.
- Excellent English and German communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good personal organizational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to apply creativity to resolve daily issues
- ITIL awareness and experience in following ITIL guidelines is an advantage
- The tasks and responsibilities described here in shall be provided in English and German
- The service will be provided European business hours on a shift pattern between 7am – 9pm.
Merlin IT Kft is part of Merlin Information Systems Group Ltd which was established in 1991 and is a provider of Global IT and Customer Support, with operational centres around the world we currently support over 2 million end users and consumers in over 120 countries across Europe, Asia and North America. Over the past 24 years Merlin has built an enviable language capability from its locations in the UK, US, Hungary and the Philippines.
If you would like to know more, visit our website: Link megjelenítése