Our multinational and growing client is looking for candidates for accountancy and cash management field. You would have the opportunity to take part in transition processes and be the member of an energetic and growing team. If you are looking for new challenges, please do not hesitate to apply.
• Contacting customers regarding to overdues by phone/mail
• Accurate and prompt response/resolution for inquires and disputes
• Manage reporting tasks through relevant business tools to provide accurate data
• Monitoring and improvement of booking of incoming invoice and workflow administration
• Contact partner for other areas and/or auditors
• Reconciliation including vendor statements
• Analyze wrong bookings, reconcile the account, request corrections
• Support project work within Finance Operations
• Communicate on complex issue to meet business and customer requirements to avoid escalations.
• Asses cost implication of best solution to ensure adherence to budget constraints.
• Accounting or Business Degree
• Fluent in English
• Intermediate understanding of accounting area
• 2+ years relevant experience in AR or accounting field would be a plus
• If you are a junior applicant with high level of motivation please apply as well
• Experience of business systems e.g. SAP, Oracle would be a great advantage
• Proven experience of customer service is a plus
• Good administrative skills, attention to details
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: dora.dvoracsko @reedglobal.com
Web page: Link megjelenítése