Offering career opportunities and high quality working environment with continuous trainings and personal development, our client is seeking qualified candidates for English and Norwegian speaking Product Movements and Inventory Analyst position.
The analyst will be responsible for the support of product movements and inventory accounting systems and processes.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Transaction processing to account for complex SAP product movements,
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of volumetric movements and financial records,
- Reconciliation of plants, investigation and follow up of exceptions,
- Investigation, follow up and resolution of aged items,
- Preparation and analysis of key performance indicators
- Fluency in English and Norwegian languages both written and verbal,
- College or University degree,
- At least 2 semesters Accounting studies,
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office,
- SAP experience advantageous.
The ideal candidate has:
- A team-oriented personality,
- Attention to detail,
- Sound analytical skills.