For our Norwegian oil industry partner’s existing and future projects, we are looking for experienced, English speaking professionals to the following fields and with the listed background:
- Senior Structural engineer - Analysis and Calculations: Experienced in Civil engineering (Structural, bridge design) or oil and gas industry; Theoretical knowledge of static analysis and calculations of welded steel structures
- Senior Structural engineer - Sructural PDMS designer and draft designer: Experience in Civil engineering (Structural, bridge design) or oil and gas industry; Experience in 3dPDMS/Draft modeling
- Mechanical Engineers: -Engineers and civil engineers with experience (preferably machine and oil-related); Expertise in hydraulic systems; knowledge of 3D CAD Tools (preferrably Inventor)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer, Crane and Winch: Engineer/Civil engineer preferrably with hardware or vessel-related work experience; good expertise in mechanical design; experience with 3D CAD tools (preferrably Inventor)
- Equipment Responsible - Mechanical, Crane & Winch: Technical experience with similar products or project management with responsibility of planning and finance.
- Structural Calculations' Engineers (junior also): Technical education and experience as an engineer in calculation of steel structures; graduates and experienced engineers can also apply for different, related positions.
- Design/Project Engineer: Expertise in mechanical engineering disciplines; relevant experience in mechanical design; experience in using 3D tools (pref. AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor)
- Equipment Manager: Experience in project management; technical background in engineering, industrial and economics.
- Test Engineers: Electrical/instrument background as an engineer or technician; Knowledge of PLC based control systems is an advantage (SimaticS7 PLC and Siemens display systems)
- Electro&instrument Engineers: Civil engineers/engineers or qualified people within electrical/instrumentation; knowledge of elestrotatic charge issues; have knowledge of Simatic PLC, AutoCAD; graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Hydraulic Engineers: Engineering MsC or BsC; in-depth knowledge of hydraulic and electromechanical systems is ESSENTIAL! Hydraulic experience within the offshore industry or similar is an advantage.
- Software Engineers: Civil engineers/engineers in electrical/programming; knowledge preferrably in Simatic PLC and multi-axis control of hydraulics; higher programming skills are advantageous!
- Technical Safety Engineer: Technical training as engineer/civil engineer; Knowledge of the regulations and class requirements; experience with technical safety analysis equipment; Interest in and experience of offshore engineering environment
- Senior Package Engineers (Offshore, Mooring and Offloading): Bachelor degree or long relevant working/product experience, preferrably from oil/gas or marine/offshore.
- Cementing Engineer: Bachelor's degree in petroleum, minimum 4 years experience in well services (cementing / stimulation / sand control).
- Geotechnical Engineer: Higher education and 3-5 years of relevant experience and good knowledge within use of finite element method and behavior of soils, foundations and anchors.
- Drilling/Petroleum Engineer: 2 years of experience as Service Drilling/Petroleum Engineer (Supervisor) Cementing, well stimulation CT well superintendent.
Detailed description available for all positions!
If you are interested, please apply online!