RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world – well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relent-less drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and Hygiene Company?
This is your chance to join our team in Tatabánya in the following position:
- Manage group of 4-6 engineers
- Preparation of financial reports and Capex proposals for NPD projects
- Preparation and tracking of the investment projects
- Installation and start-up production lines
- Optimize production processes
- Participation in continuous improvement projects
- Budget management
- Overviews and monitors yearly investment plans, defines and coordinates required resources
- Engineering degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Robotics)
- 3 + years experience in FMCG in similar role, at least 5+ years in engineering position
- Tracks and records of delivery, goal oriented sets clear priorities and meets deadlines
- Managerial experience and skills
- Good negotiating skills, able to align the different interests of internal parties, R&D Category, Marketing, Production
- Creative and positive attitude, overcomes obstacles, good at problem solving
- Strong communication and persuasion and presentation skills, both written and oral in English. Any other languages advantageous but not essential
- Critical and cost oriented approach and sound knowledge of financial measures used to drive the business and an interest in the financial aspects of NPD projects (Capex)
- Combines a hands-on approach with a strategic vision
- Highly committed, takes the job personally, flexible, capable of working completely independently
- Competitive compensation package
- Company car
- Work in a young, dynamic team
- Development in an international environment in an expansive company from FMCG sector
If you are interested in the position please send your English and Hungarian CV and your motivation letter to the e-mail address below.
Reckitt Benckiser Tatabánya Kft.
2800 Tatabánya, Fatelepi u. 15.
Tel: +36 34 513 770