Energy Consultant - Tyne And Wear, Wallsend, NE280
Up to £25,000 basic salary, with uncapped commission
OTE = £70,000
Business Hours - Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
The Company -
Utilitywise plc is the UK's market leading SME energy brokerage and consultancy. Utilitywise offers business consumers impartial advice and help in understanding their energy tariffs. With your help our clients can select the best energy supply tariff and a range of products to reduce their energy consumption and lower their carbon footprint. These energy saving products include smart meters, carbon offsetting, state-of-the-art circuit level monitors, energy audits and more.
Our success is a reflection of our people, so being a great business depends on us having great people.
We have ambitious growth plans and are now looking for ambitious sales people who are hungry to make money.
The Role -
As an Energy Consultant, It will be your responsibility to populate your own prospect pipeline and develop the sales value of customers. You will be helped by Utilitywise's custom-designed customer relationship management software, our training and monitoring programmes and advice and help from colleagues. Our clients stretch the length and breadth of the UK so most of our interactions are via the telephone; you must have a professional phone manner and be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone.
Key Responsibilities -
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales targets.
- To achieve the target conversion rates set.
- To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
- To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times - all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
- Minimum of 12 months telesales experience - we would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds
- Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme.
- Experience in high value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
Most important is your drive for success, passion and ambition. In return we offer a fantastic package including an excellent basic salary of up to £25k, new offices and a range of benefits which include:
- Employee Sharesave Scheme
- Employee Flexicar Scheme
- Free Onsite and Designated Car Parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Onsite Catering
- Discounted Local Gym Memberships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Corporate Travel Discount
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 23 days annual leave, with additional leave increased based on length of service
- Option to buy/sell annual leave
- Plus, many more on access to our employee benefits portal