For fulfilling the position
End to End Process Consultant
we are looking for colleagues
The Consultant, Procurement Expert Services serves as a generalist program/project manager for Key Procurement initiatives including workstreams, process improvement projects, etc. The support is globally focused.
This Consultant role is responsible to own and maintaining the source to pay process in the following areas:
- GDW (Global Data Warehouse) functions for data availability
- Transactional technologies an tools: B2B, Quadrem, Ariba, Mall, Vinimaya, ML-Mall, AOD-B2B
- Commercial plan
- Data Model and Reporting Solution (D&R)
- Standard Operating Practices (SPOs), governance process documentation
- Commercial SharePoint and related repository
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or Supply Chain
- 5 years business experience in similar role
- Background in consulting desirable
- Fluent in English
- Project management skills
- Process improvement skills
- Data analysis – both spend and financial
- Executive presentation skills
- Expert skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Think-cell, Visio, SharePoint and Power Pivot
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.