To develop and implement sourcing strategies as the EMEA Sourcing Manager for the category of Employee Benefits, including additional categories related to HR Services as required. Achieve the ESC objectives for the category including delivery of defined Cost Reduction and Cost Avoidance save targets as agreed during the planning process, develop and maintain positive relationships across senior business stakeholders, the regional category team, Global category lead and other internal stakeholders in the EMEA Region.
- Participate in the development of accurate and timely category strategies and plans to deliver supplier cost reduction and avoidance opportunities that align with stakeholder needs, maintaining strong supplier and internal client relationships
- Collaborate positively across the ESC and with internal clients to develop and implement sourcing programmes, and build ESC influence in the assigned categories
- Lead sourcing initiatives, and participate in high value regional/global cross functional internal teams that will improve commercial arrangements with suppliers
- Contribute to specific category targets/goals
- Apply appropriate sourcing levers to programmes, such as benchmarking, tendering, process improvement, volume leverage, supplier consolidation and product substitution/ elimination to reduce cost and provide service improvements in the timely fulfillment of business needs
- Ensure appropriate use is made of electronic tools such as eRFX, e-Auction and eSignature to enable efficient and effective sourcing process execution
- Coordinate all procedural requirements including approved supplier program, supplier diversity, contract management system, procure-to-pay system, related metrics and reporting.
- Understand and follow all audit and compliance requirements
Employee Benefit Plans & Insurances:
- Lead the EMEA wide health and welfare insurance renewal process as part of the Employee Benefits category. Ensure that the standard renewal process is deployed in a timely manner for all countries.
- Track and report on renewal status, current and forecasted spend, manage regional database, support individual contract negotiations and act as single point of contact for ESC teams across the region to successfully achieve agreed category targets and strategies.
- Contribute to and/or support the renewal of all other non-health and welfare employee benefit plans across the region.
- Own and support projects in a variety of categories related to HR Services such as: Global Mobility, Transition Services, Translation Services, Car Program, Payroll as well as other HR area related projects as they arise.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in sourcing in related categories
- Delivered low value or medium scale sourcing programs
- Has undertaken value engineering of specifications within the applicable categories
- Ability and experience to manage multiple projects/tenders with some direct supervision
- Experience participating in or managing cross-functional teams, obtaining consensus confidence to engage and influence a diverse stakeholder group
- Basic commercial awareness and able to translate strategy into action
- Ability to analyze value at stake then focus and prioritize on the big impact opportunities that deliver savings
- Contracts administration and management knowledge
- Relevant degree qualification
- Certified Procurement Professional such as CPM or CIPS is advantageous
- Excellent English (verbal and written skills)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to quickly learn other computer application
- Knowledge of ERP systems and eProcurement tools such as Oracle, Procure-to-Pay, eAuction, eRFX tools
- Experience in an individual contributor role, with the capability and interest to manage a
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to delivery projects within scope
- Ability to deliver ambitious saves targets
- Ability to interact with senior management in a professional and positive manner
- Ability to develop structured, cogent and compelling arguments for process and other change
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills with strong influencing and persuasive attributes
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize a wide array of initiatives. Has an aptitude for innovation
- Strong customer orientation and ability to build remote relationships
- Must be flexible, manage and follow up on programs and initiatives
- High integrity and ethics
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése