Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Are you looking for a new challenge and international career?
Please send your English CV if you feel suitable for the position.
- responsible for opening and closing credit cards,
- managing and monitoring program credit limits with the Bank,
- working with the bank-provided administrator systems/tools to manage the program, proactively ensuring credit card statements are paid on a timely basis ensuring that delinquencies are minimal,
- working with cardholders on resolving credit card issues, reporting credit card program issues to management on a timely basis,
- organizing and providing training/education as needed, enforcing program and company policies,
- ensuring timely reconciliation and proper accounting entries made to the company’s financial records between the monthly credit card payment and the per-transaction expenses reported submitted into the company’s global expense-management system.
- Additionally will also be responsible for the daily EMEA administration,
- including but not limited to assisting employees with system issues and questions,
- resolving system issues when they arise,
- assisting with audits, and coordinating with the Global Process Owner on various Global process issues, policies and future system implementations.
- Prior working experience with corporate card programs/travel and expense systems/processes;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other quantitative discipline;
- Excellent English language communication and writing skills;
- 3-5 years previous experience working in a multination Global Shared Services Center environment;
- Prior knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems desired.
- General competencies
- Strong English language writing and communication skills;
- Demonstration of basic Accounting/Finance knowledge (e.g. account reconciliation,
- preparation of journal entries, debits/credits, etc.);
- Excellent customer service skills and abilities;
- Proven ability to be proactive and identify problems in a timely manner;
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment, especially in a Global Shared Services organization;
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Past experience in Card Program Administration, System Administration, Customer
- Service Support roles all highly desirable.
- Management competencies
- Experience managing staff
- Technical competencies
- Good knowledge of Excel, financial software (SAP) and MS office.
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|