It's more than a job. It's passion.
At Kelly Services we know that people are the key to business and that our talent lies in unlocking their talent, so that individuals and organization can prosper. Being part of the Kelly team means understanding those we are working with; inspiring, motivating and challenging people to uncover their abilities and reach their potential. We strive for enduring partnerships with our customers, so we can serve them as they grow.
We are committed, dedicated professionals who have passion. We share in the enthusiasm of your success. It's more than a job, and you could be part of it. Open the door to your new career at kellyservices.hu
To join our Legal Leadership Team, Kelly Services is actively searching for an
EMEA Senior Attorney
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services, such as MSP, RPO, BPO solutions, as well as best in class staffing on a temporary and permanent placement basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to 480,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5billion. In the EMEA region Kelly operates across Western & Central/Eastern Europe, UK/ Ireland and the Nordics.
The EMEA Senior Attorney we seek is someone who is driven, results-oriented, and possesses high impact communication skills with a demonstrable record of delivering results.
The EMEA Senior Attorney will be responsible for providing legal expertise and counsel for the expansion and growth of our business, with specific focus on our OCG/talent supply chain management business in both EMEA and APAC.
The person will be expected to provide legal and regulatory guidance and expertise regarding laws that impact our business and will provide transactional support involving for individual customer contract reviews and related negotiations.
This person will also be responsible for coordinating and managing interaction and development of outside counsel in each region as needed.
Responsibilities/Accountabilities will include
- Regularly works with members of senior management and sales teams on legal issues and matters affecting our growing talent supply chain business in EMEA and APAC.
- This position will provide in-house expertise on laws relative to legal requirements.
- Also responsible for analyzing proposed and established country laws and regulations, preparing legal documents and reviewing established company policies.
- Advises country and corporate management on legal matters and ensures compliancy to protect the company from legal liability. Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices and procedures. Knowledgeable of workforce analytics and associated privacy laws.
- Reviews and negotiates proposals, letters, customer-generated contracts, terms and conditions, and statements of interest with respect to proposed transactions with clients and secondary suppliers.
- Consults when required with clients as our subject matter expert in significant client facing legal scenarios.
The ideal candidate
Education: Law degree required
Minimum Experience Required: 10+ years of experience practicing law.
- High impact communication skills with the ability to present self and ideas in a highly credible and articulate manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, balances talking and listening to foster candid dialog.
- Should poses fluent language skills in English and at least one other commonly used business language in EMEA.
- Strong understanding of labor laws and related employment issues.
- Demonstrated success in effectively building relationships with colleagues in a matrix environment
- International/EMEA experience
The work base location: flexible, but preferably in Western Europe or UK
The selection process
Candidates whose applications are pre-selected will be invited to a telephone interview. A further step in the selection process will be a competency-based interview with our EMEA and Legal Leadership Teams.
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum criteria should apply initially via email and include an up to date C.V. with reasons for applying at: E-mail cím megjelenítése (attention Astrid Akse) and reference “EMEA Senior Attorney” in the subject line.
Questions or queries
If you have any questions about this opportunity please raise them initially with.