Our multinational Client is looking for an EMEA Logistics Cost Controller. The main responsibilities would be the financial planning and reporting of the logistic expenses for EMEA like warehousing, obsolete and surplus calculations. The position works with strict cost reduction targets and needs an analytical person.
- Complex flow of products different by product segments
- Reporting for all Divisions and all products
- Be able to rationalize and optimize Reporting for EMEA in an environment where each division may have specific requirements
- Be the interface between : Supply Chains, Logistic operations, the Accounting Department and Finance Planning Team in EMEA and WW on all performance related items
- Analyze and consolidate the monthly EMEA Logistic actual expenses by products segments and by type of processes (warehousing , customization, calculation and validation from operational input)
- Analyze the recorded expenses, ensure accuracy and exhaustive booking of the expenses made by the SSC
- Build the reporting of the expenses and related comments
- Provide financial analysis and recommendation to EMEA Supply Chain Finance: variance analysis vs. Outlook, plan, last year, identification of key business drivers, and proposal of corrective actions
- Build-up of the annual logistic cost plan consistent with plan assumptions and business objectives received from EMEA Management, EMEA Supply Chain Finance experts and WW Organization.
- Develop ad-hoc analyzes
- Strong interaction with: EMEA finance and accounting teams, WW Product Cost Planning and Supply Chain and Logistics Team
- Degree in Finance would be a great advantage or relevant experience
- 3+ years work experience in planning/analysis/cost controlling function in an international environment.
- Basic US GAAP accounting and SOX skills needed
- Basic knowledge of Standard Cost and Manufacturing Cost Planning methodology
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in high pace work environment
- Ability to work in an international environment where the needed information is coming from various functions and geographies
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.