- Financial Planning & Reporting of the logistic expenses for EMEA (Inbound, Outbound, warehousing, reverse logistic).
- Deliver aggressive cost reduction targets .
- Complex flow of products different by product segments
- Reporting for all Divisions and all products
- Be able to rationalize and optimize Reporting for EMEA in an environment where each division may have specific requirements
- Be the interface between : Supply Chains , Logistic operations, the Accounting Department and Finance Planning Team in EMEA and WW on all performance related items
- Analyze and consolidate the monthly EMEA Logistic actual expenses by products segments and by type of processes (ocean freight, air freight, direct shipment, direct divert for Inbound, warehousing , customization, transportation cost per countries for Outbound distribution, transportation, sorting and disposal for reverse logistics …)
- Analyze the recorded expenses, ensure accuracy and exhaustive booking of the expenses
- Build the reporting of the expenses and related comments
- Provide financial analysis and recommendation to EMEA Supply Chain Finance: variance analysis vs outlook, plan, last year, identification of key business drivers, proposal of corrective actions…
- Develop the outlook.
- Build-up of the annual logistic cost plan consistent with plan assumptions and business objectives received from EMEA Management, EMEA Supply Chain Finance experts and WW Organization.
- Develop ad hoc analysis
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in high pace work environment
- Ability to work in an international environment where the needed information is coming from various functions and geographies
- Basic knowledge of Standard Cost and Manufacturing Cost Planning methodology
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral
- Undergraduate degree in Finance
- 3+ years work experience in planning/analysis function in an international environment.
Please send your CV: