Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client in now looking for a EMEA IT Business Analyst of Quality who will be will be support and project implementation of information technology solutions in the “Quality” process areas (manufacturing) for Europe, Middle East, and Africa region (EMEA).
EMEA IT Business Analyst – Quality
This position will report into the EMEA IT ERP Production & Quality Lead and will be a part of a multi-national Supply Chain IT team in the region. This role will be responsible for the delivery, support, automation, and improvement of processes and system functionality within the Supply Chain function at company group EMEA.
This role will work closely with quality, production and supply chain teams to understand the key processes related to seed and chemical production processes and functionality inside and outside of SAP.
- Partner with internal business customers in Quality, Production, Supply Chain and Logistics to understand their related business processes.
- Work with and support the global Business Analyst Network to develop and manage enterprise solutions to problems that best enable the business to succeed.
- Analyze requirements, plan, design, configure, and test solutions in the related process areas utilizing change control processes and procedures, including the documentation of requirements, solution designs, and functional design documentation.
- Provide key user training as required.
- Drive improvements and enhancements to processes and systems in the related functions with a specific focus on increasing the company’s ability to transact electronically with customers and business partners.
- Work with IT and business partners to develop process and system strategy, road-mapping, and project engagement documentation.
- Provide second level operational support in the Quality area
- Understanding and supporting integration issues that affect the applications supporting customer interaction.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements either in existing designs or by adopting new functionalities available in the marketplace.
- Bachelor degree preferred, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
- Fluent English language skills
- Minimum 3 years supporting quality management processes in an IT or business environment
- SAP QM experience is required. Preference is for candidates with PP and IM experience as well
- Minimum 3 years experience on SAP implementations that include
- SAP quality management functionality in a batch managed environment
- Experience with custom development solutions (ABAP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate effectiveness in meeting with users and management to define complex business requirements in sufficient detail to determine the appropriate configuration or development required to solve key business issues.
- Ability to work with a team or customer to develop, document and translate business requirements into conceptual designs.
- Ability to write functional design specifications for IT solutions, platforms, or custom programming to support the customer interaction process
- Very strong analytical and communication skills
- Results oriented, , ability to manage projects independently
- The companies’ seed manufacturing business is complex and unlike typical manufacturing processes, therefore candidates must have strong technical experience and be able to quickly learn new processes to be successful in this role.
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Lean or Six Sigma qualifications and/or training are desirable
- Availability to travel frequently (25%)
- SAP ECC 6.0 – QM modul
- SAP certification in one or more modules is appreciated
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 514 (Direct)