Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client in now looking for a EMEA IT Business Analyst of OTC/B2B who will be will be responsible for support and project implementation of information technology solutions in the “Orders-to-Cash” and “Business-to-Business” process areas in Europe, Middle East, and Africa region (EMEA).
EMEA IT Business Analyst – OTC/B2B
This position will report into the EMEA IT ERP Orders-to-Cash Lead and will be a part of a multi-national Supply Chain IT team in the region. This role will be responsible for the delivery, support, automation, and improvement of processes and system functionality within the Supply Chain function at company group EMEA.
This role will work closely with information technology, supply chain, and commercial teams (Customer Operations, Logistics, Sales, Finance, and Marketing) to understand the key processes related to order management, customer interaction, and automation of transaction processing with partners.
- Partner with internal business customers in Supply Chain, Logistics, Sales - Marketing and Finance to understand their related business processes.
- Work with and support the global Business Analyst Network to develop and manage enterprise solutions to problems that best enable the business to succeed.
- Analyze requirements, plan, design, configure, and test solutions in the related process areas utilizing change control processes and procedures, including the documentation of requirements, solution designs, and functional design documentation.
- Provide key user training as required.
- Drive improvements and enhancements to processes and systems in the related functions with a specific focus on increasing the company’s ability to transact electronically with customers and business partners.
- Work with IT and business partners to develop process and system strategy, road-mapping, and project engagement documentation.
- Provide second level operational support in logistics processes and systems
- Understanding and supporting integration issues that affect the applications supporting customer interaction.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements either in existing designs or by adopting new functionalities available in the marketplace.
- Bachelor degree preferred, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
- Fluent English language skills
- Minimum 3 years supporting sales and distribution processes in an IT or business environment
- Strong experience with SAP sales and distribution modules, master data, and materials management
- Minimum of 3 years experience on SAP implementations that include
- Web order entry management
- Complex “available to promise” (ATP or product allocation) scenarios
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound EDI and IDOC functions
- Experience with electronic data interchange (EDI) and web based business-to-business (B2B) strategy, solution deployment and operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate effectiveness in meeting with users and management to define complex business requirements in sufficient detail to determine the appropriate configuration or development required to solve key business issues.
- Ability to work with a team or customer to develop, document and translate business requirements into conceptual designs.
- Ability to write functional design specifications for IT solutions, platforms, or custom programming to support the customer interaction process
- Very strong analytical and communication skills
- Results oriented
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Lean or Six Sigma qualifications and/or training are desirable
- Availability to travel frequently (25%)
- SAP ECC 6.0 – Sales and Distribution
- Electronic data interchange with major ERP platform using common message standards (i.e. EDIFACT, etc.)
- SAP certification in one or more modules is appreciated
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 514 (Direct)