EMEA INDIRECT TAX ADVISORY MANAGER
Our prestigious partner is building a global financial center in Budapest, therefore looking to recruit Tax Advisory Manager. We are looking for ambitious candidates who are ready to take the next step in their career. The role holder will be responsible for providing indirect tax related advice in the EMEA region, supporting the contract reviewing tasks and also representing the company during the authority reviews and audits.
- Providing indirect tax advice to the stakeholders
- Analysing the impact to the company of changes in indirect tax legislation or practice across the region.
- Keeping relevant stakeholders informed of indirect tax changes that impact the business.
- Assist in developing indirect tax mitigation strategies across the region.
- Assist in managing indirect tax audits across the region.
- Liaising with advisors to obtain indirect tax advice.
- Actively identifying areas for process improvements.
- College or University degree in Accounting
- ACCA or Certified Tax Advisory or Certified Accountant Certification is an advantage
- At least 7 + years of relevant experience gained at Big 4 Tax advisory in the indirect tax area
- Fluency in English
- Ability to explain complex financial information to non-financial colleagues
- In depth understanding of the financial services industry
- Good understanding of the key financial drivers
- Strong knowledge of the principal EU VAT Directive
- Open for travelling