To develop and implement sourcing strategies as the EMEA Sourcing Manager for the categories of Employee Benefits, Incentives, Insurances and HR Services. Achieve the ESC objectives for the assigned categories including delivery of defined Cost Reduction and Cost Avoidance save targets as agreed during the planning process, be seen as a subject matter expert within the categories and develop and maintain positive relationships across senior business stakeholders, the regional category teams, Global category leads and other internal stakeholders.
- Develop accurate and timely category strategies and plans to deliver supplier cost reduction and avoidance opportunities that align with stakeholder needs, maintaining strong supplier and internal client relationships
- Collaborate positively across ESC and with internal clients to develop and implement sourcing programs, and build ESC influence in the assigned categories
- Lead cross functional internal teams that will improve the company’s commercial arrangements with suppliers
- Directly responsible for achieving and supporting your Team in specific category targets/ goals
- Apply appropriate sourcing levers to programs, such as benchmarking, tendering, process improvement, volume leverage, supplier consolidation and product substitution/ elimination to reduce cost and provide service improvements in the timely fulfilment of business needs
- Directly own and/or support Regional category projects, implementations and initiatives.
- Ensure appropriate use is made of electronic tools such as eRFX, e-Auction and eSignature to enable efficient and effective sourcing process execution
- Identify and optimize sourcing activity that should be controlled and managed in the COE, facilitate all changes with COE Sourcing Support, and manage/ oversee activities on behalf of the category
- Work with colleagues in the COE to exercise the COE services/ resources for the categories wherever possible
- Coordinate all procedural requirements including the company’s approved supplier program, supplier diversity, contract management system, procure-to-pay system, related metrics and reporting.
- Understand and follow all audit and compliance requirements
- Lead a small team of Sourcing Managers in achieving operational excellence as well as in developing category skills and expertise.
Employee Benefit Plans & Insurances: lead the EMEA wide health and welfare insurance renewal process as part of the Employee Benefits category. Ensure that the standard renewal process is deployed in a timely manner for all countries. Track and report on renewal status, current and forecasted spend, manage regional database, support individual contract negotiations and act as single point of contact for ESC teams across the region to successfully achieve agreed category targets and strategies. Contribute to and/or support the renewal of all other non-health and welfare employee benefit plans across the region.
HR Services: Own and support projects in a variety of categories related to HR Services such as; Global Mobility, Transition Services, Translation Services, Car Program, Payroll as well as other HR area related projects as they arise.
- Experience in sourcing in related categories
- Relevant degree qualification
- Certified Procurement Professional such as CPM or CIPS is advantageous
- Delivered medium scale and/ or complex sourcing programs
- Has undertaken value engineering of specifications within the applicable categories
- Ability and experience to manage multiple projects / tenders with minimal direct supervision
- Proven experience in managing cross-functional teams, obtaining consensus confidence to engage and influence a diverse stakeholder group
- High level of commercial awareness and able to translate strategy into action
- Ability to analyze value at stake then focus and prioritize on the big impact opportunities that deliver savings
- Contracts administration and management knowledge
- Experience in Team Management preferable
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to quickly learn other computer applications
- Knowledge of ERP systems and eProcurement tools such as Oracle, Procure-to-Pay, eAuction, eRFX tools
- Capability to manage small team
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to deliver projects within scope
- Ability to deliver ambitious saves targets
- Project management skills a plus
- Ability to interact with senior management in a professional and positive manner
- Ability to develop structured, cogent and compelling arguments for process and other change
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills with strong influencing and persuasive attributes
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize a wide array of initiatives. Has an aptitude for innovation
- Strong customer orientation and ability to build remote relationships
- Must be flexible, manage and follow up on programs and initiatives
- High integrity and ethics
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Budapest, VIII. District
Apply directly to Fanni Jurkovics, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 552
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése