Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Are you looking for a new challenge and international career?
Please send your English CV if you feel suitable for the position.
- responsible for the daily administration and management for the EMEA Corporate Credit Card programs
- including T&E, BTA and PCard (when implemented), as well as the global expense- management system
- opening and closing credit cards
- managing and monitoring program credit limits with the Bank
- working with the bank-provided administrator systems/tools to manage the program, proactively ensuring credit card statements are paid on a timely basis ensuring that delinquencies are minimal
- working with cardholders on resolving credit card issues, reporting credit card program issues to management on a timely basis
- organizing and providing training/education as needed, enforcing program and company policies, and ensuring timely reconciliation and proper accounting entries made to the company’s financial records between the monthly credit card payment and the per-transaction expenses reported and submitted into the company’s global expense-management system
- will also be responsible for the daily EMEA administration including but not limited to assisting employees with system issues and questions,
- resolving system issues when they arise
- assisting with audits, and coordinating with the Global Process Owner on various Global process issues, policies and future system implementations.
- Prior working experience with corporate card programs/travel and expense systems/processes would be advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other quantitative discipline;
- Excellent English language communication and writing skills;
- 1-2 years previous experience working in a multination Global environment
- Prior knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems desired.
- Demonstration of basic Accounting/Finance knowledge (e.g. account reconciliation,
- preparation of journal entries, debits/credits, etc.);
- Excellent customer service skills and abilities;
- Proven ability to be proactive and identify problems in a timely manner;
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment,
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail
- Service Support roles all highly desirable.
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|