Join one of the newest Business Support Centres in Budapest!
Outstanding opportunity for tax professionals at a brand new International Direct Tax Centre of Excellence team!
Our partner has an opening in the Corporate Division for a Direct Tax Team Leader.
The International Direct Tax Team is responsible for direct tax compliance processes, end to end process covering in the EMEA region. These unique Direct Tax positions offer opportunities to learn the complex organizational structure of a large multinational company, as well as the tax regimes of various countries in the EMEA region. The Direct Tax Team Leader is responsible for managing a group of 5 direct tax professionals and will report to Hungarian Tax Manager.
Responsibilities as Direct Tax Team Leader:
- Full responsibility for Direct Tax Return processes in the EMEA region
- Manage and evaluate work of the Direct Tax Compliance Center of Excellence team (5 direct tax professionals)
- Direct Tax Compliance project management
- Manage and monitor audit trail for internal and external audits, support the audits across the region
- Coordinate the continuing development of the Direct Tax Center of Excellence
- Define and measure KPIs
- Full responsibility for managing process manuals, checklists, deadline listings
- Create formal procedures for multi-country Direct Tax Return preparation.
- Minimum 10 YEARS Direct Tax Compliance Experience (multi-country direct tax compliance experience is highly recommended)
- Fluency in English
- College or University degree (preferably in Finance / Accounting / Economics)
- Ability to work under pressure, keep tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Proven track record of people management skills
- Excellent problem solving, time management, organization skills
- Fluency in German or French is a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Invaluable developmental experiences