Kelly Services is actively searching an EMEA Business Development Manager.
This is a newly created position with an objective to drive new business acquisition throughout the region and profit development within existing key accounts. In this position you will grow Kelly’s business in EMEA by leveraging on a wide range of high-end staffing solutions and our placement and direct hire services.
This is an outstanding multi-country and international selling opportunity for a results driven business development professional with a proven track record. The ideal candidate can identify and qualify opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, translate client knowledge into well organized and tailored proposals, present to large audiences and negotiate complex and multi-national contracts. They have demonstrated thought leadership, international perspective and understand the unique differences our business demands within each country we operate.
This position will be based in UK or mainland Europe.
Key accountabilities of this role will include:
- Promote different Kelly offerings to customer and prospects, with particular focus on Professional and high-end staffing solutions.
- Lead sales cycle from contact approach (all levels), needs assessment, and opportunity development. Engaging subject matter experts to successfully win the opportunity.
- Establish and maintain an ongoing sales funnel of targeted and qualified clients; making presentations to client organizations to introduce Kelly Staffing offerings and services.
- Work collaboratively with national Business Development Managers, country and regional managers to ensure engagement with Sales Team across the region and to guarantee that all sales opportunities are maximized.
- Ongoing self development by learning: consultative sales skills; Kelly's models, pricing strategies and operating plans; staying current with all aspects of business including industry and competitive data; learning and keeping others informed of competitive market information, conducting joint sales calls, discussing client and legislative issues, building key internal Kelly relationships.
Skills and qualifications
- B.A or BS or equivalent in business
- Extensive industry experience and international exposure
- Ability to present to large audiences and/or C-level executives
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, strong relationship building and problem solving skills, keen sense of the consultative sales process and high level of financial acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging but stimulating international environment.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the EMEA region
- Fluency in English and preferably multiple language capabilities
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum criteria should apply initially via email and include an up to date C.V. with reasons for applying at E-mail cím megjelenítése (attention Astrid Akse) and reference “EMEA Business Development Manager” in the subject line.