Electronics Test Engineer - Bristol, Brislington, BS4 3
A local, friendly family owned manufacturing company with sites in Mere, Wiltshire and Bristol require an Electronics Test Engineer for their Head Office site in Mere.
- Carrying out comprehensive electrical and electronic testing of design prototype and finished electrical accessories, including Lighting and Audio products.
- Design, build and commission new test equipment as required.
- Qualification testing of new components and new product configurations.
- Support product design effort by managing a busy test schedule.
- Audit test of released product as part of QA effort.
- Complete evaluation of competitor's products.
- Ability to debug and repair product.
- Responsible for providing technical advice to customer issues/enquiries via dedicated phone and email.
- Prepare and present test reports and analysis of test data.
The above is not an exhaustive list
- A formal Qualification in Electronic Engineering with proven track record
- Comfortable working with "Mains" electrical supply and suitably safety conscious.
- Use of Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to innovate and take the initiative on new ideas and improvements.
- Whilst test engineering is an essential part of the role, we are also seeking a candidate with the potential to move into other areas of the business when necessary. This will require an individual who is creative, versatile and has an aptitude for technical problem solving.
Fluent written and spoken English with excellent record keeping and report writing.
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Closing Date: Friday 11 July 2014. No applications will be accepted after this date.
Proof will be required of right to work in the UK at interview stage.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: EleTEgTsBcLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />