Electronics Design Engineer in High Tech - Surrey, Leatherhead, KT22 7RY
R&D CORE Limited is a leading technology organization specializing in the research, development and commercialization of innovative technologies that enhance human life. Headquartered in Leatherhead, Surrey, our team of highly skilled engineers and researchers continually push technological boundaries. For more information you can visit us at:
If you want to make an impact, be challenged and learn faster than you have ever learned before, this is the position for you! Join an exciting, dynamic and innovative start-up preparing for rapid expansion, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Design, prototype and productize innovative electronic products from specification level to manufacturing
- Schematic Capture
- Printed Circuit Board Layout
- Microcontroller firmware development
- Power circuit design
- Design for compliance (e.g. EMC and Safety, CE, FCC, UL)
- Transfer products to Manufacturing
- Research and select manufacturing partners
- The position requires creativity, autonomy and assumption of technical responsibility
- PIC microcontrollers, 8/16bit
- Eagle S/W
- State Machines
- Knowledge of communication protocols (Bluetooth, USB, Serial, WiFi)
- Bootloader design
- Low Power Design and experience with DC-DC converters
- Mixed Analog / Digital Design and sensor interface circuits
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Arduino and/or Raspberry Pi Development
- H/W interface to Android / iOS smart devices
- High Level Computer Language e.g. C#, Java, Processing, Visual Basic, etc.
- Circuit / Product Rapid Prototyping
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or in a related discipline. A Master of Science in Instrumentation / Sensors / H/W Design is strongly preferred.
- Experience with the full product development cycle, data acquisition circuits, sensors, microcontrollers.
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience and skills, with potential for rapid growth!
Location: In our offices in Leatherhead, we are next to the train station.
Interested candidates please click on the APPLY button.