Our client in Malta is a company operating within the transport industry.
They are seeking the services of an Electrician to join their team.
As an Electrician you will be responsible for
- providing electrical services on vehicles, which include preventive maintenance, inspection of electrical equipment, identification of hazards and fault finding.
- You will also be called carrying out repairs and performing defect modification and repairs of electrical equipment.
The working hours are on shift basis (8 hours) and include night duties on a roster basis.
The successful candidate will hold
- a MQF Level of education, coupled with a minimum of 2 years experience in the automotive industry.
- You will be flexible, organized and adaptable with a positive energetic attitude.
- Being able to manage stressful situations and having excellent problem solving skills are essential for this role.
- You will have the ability to work well in a team and meet targets.
- You will be focused on the job to ensure it is completed to the highest quality and standards.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, while Maltese would be an asset.
To apply send your CV to the e-mail address below.