Electrical engineering project manager (PC&IS)
Our partner firm is a UK based engineering and consulting company. They provide project management, design and engineering service to their partners worldwide for new factory building, factory upgrade and for manufacturing equipment design/commission.
They have an opening for an electrical engineering project manager (PC&IS) at their Budapest team. In this role you have to deliver a process control solution of a factory production line from conceptual phase to handover to operation team. Apply if you plan your next career step as a lead engineer for larger industrial automation projects with responsibility for both technical and project management issues.
- Participate in designing the whole automated system either individually or as a member of an engineering team (20%)
- Create a project plan including schedule, timing and resources (20%)
- Manage the installation; coordinate a small team of engineers and technicians and report the progress (40%)
- Resolve automation issues during trials (20%)
Must have skills and experience to succeed in this position
- Electrical engineering or similar background
- 4-5 years practical experience of factory automation solutions with Allen-Bradley, Siemens PLCs, HMIs, vision systems, sensors, etc. You must be able to recognize and resolve automation problems independently.
- Business level English, Hungarian is a must
- Project management experience: plan, schedule and deliver a simple technical project, MS Project experience is useful for us
- Able to sell your ideas and solutions to technical and management people every day
What we offer
- Up to 2700 EUR gross monthly salary, based on your experience plus yearly bonus. This opportunity is a one year fixed term contract; however we look for someone who is open to travel within Europe and to Far-East for similar assignments as a next step with our firm.
- Work schedule: 40hrs, 8:30am-17:30pm on weekdays
- Preferred starting date: ASAP
How to apply?
With your English resume indicating your past project results and accomplishments. Our colleague calls you for an initial phone conversation including detailed introduction of the job and our company. As next step you meet one of our engineers to check your technical skills and experience. Finally you are going to have a discussion with our business manager. We are committed to close the application process within three weeks.