Itron Inc. is a market leader company in the electricity, gas and water metering business segment. The Company Group is engaged in the development, manufacturing and sales of measuring instruments and measurement systems based on measuring instruments. By our products and related services we ensure the necessary measurement and measurement data for the settlement of accounts between the consumers and gas, water, heat and electricity utilities. Our scope of partners extends to all the major national and multinational electricity utilities from all over the world, the cooperation with which poses both a great challenge and imposes high responsibility on us in carrying out our work under the international competition conditions.
Ganz Meter Company Ltd. of Gödöllő is the Central European headquarters of the American Itron company and is in charge and responsible for serving the markets of the Central European countries to the fullest extent.
Ganz Meter Company Ltd. is looking for
for Manufacturing Engineer position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setup, support and consult manufacturing procedures
- Manufacturing process development
- New product implementation
- Investigate and resolve electronic problems in manufacturing
- Documenting investigation reports
- Communication with technical representatives of suppliers
- Documentation of manufacturing procedures
- Electronic engineer degree
- Very good command of English language
- The following experiences are an advantage:
- Visual Studio, NET experience
- LabVIEW experience
- Manufacturing automation experience
- Confidence and ability to work individually
We can offer:
- Challenging tasks and job
- Excellent teamwork environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in a multinational business environment and culture
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation letter to the email addres below,
Ganz Meter Company Ltd
Human Resources Department
2101 Gödöllő, Táncsics M. u. 11.
or visit the Itron Career site, register and apply for this job (Job No: 1500563) by clicking on the "Apply" button.