We are looking for an engineer for our Dutch partner to be based in the Netherlands.
As electrical Engineer you will be responsible for the independent design and drawing of the electrical installations of our machines.
You have to create hardware designs for MCCs, PLC configurations and other industrial control systems.
You will work for large-scale projects as a lead engineer. You have to be able to manage and coordinate multiple engineers and/or artists.
You will be also responsible for the standardizaton of engineering.
- Completed Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with or equivalent experience level.
- Experience with Eplan P8, knowledge of Eplan 5.70.
- Knowledge of N60204-1/NEN1010 and relevant knowledge of the laagspannings-/EMC-/Machinerichtlijn (Low voltage Machinery Directive).
- Knowledge of low voltage electrical components and affinity with hardware.
- Mastery of the English language both written and spoken, German language reading skill.
- Quality consciousness, responsibility, flexibility, initiative.
- Independent, but be able to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- A versatile position within a young, dynamic company.
- You can expect a salary that fits well with your experience and difficulty of the position.
- Flexible benefits.
- We also offer you the opportunity to further deepen your knowledge by attending courses.