Hozzáadva: 2017.12.09. Hirdetés azonosító: 1244428
We are looking for candidates in the following role:
- Managing all EHS related activities, including legal compliance, professional support to departments, project teams, employees, customers, partners, and guests
- Establishing and leading a team of professionals which is able to fulfil all daily tasks related to any EHS activity
- Be prepared to provide proposals to strategical decisions and give professional support in EMEIA branches
- Managing EMS (ISO 14001) activities in order to fulfil system requirements and successful audits
- Managing the professional work with local consultants
- 3-5 years of experience in EHS field
- Experience of people management or leading
- Has detailed understanding of all service contracts and expectations related to EHS
- Verifies work is consistently complete and maintained at high standards
- Strong English skills (at least B2level) - both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to support and influence the management.
Place of work: