Build your career with Jabil! We challenge and empower you to make most of your talents, working with outstanding colleagues from diverse backgrounds who share your drive and passion to make Jabil grow!
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
For our site in Tiszaújváros we are looking for
Responsible for establishing, maintaining and monitoring of environmental, health & safety programs to protect human health, the environment and control related Jabil business risk. This job requires an incumbent to independently coordinate programs, often managing issues at the Division level and working senior staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists and counsels managers, safety council members and area coordinators
- Evaluates the work environment from the stand point of ergonomics, machine guarding, and any other applicable regulations
- Conducts/assists in audits, accident investigations, and trend analysis
- Provides consultation and assists with initiatives related to EHS projects and programs.
- Conducts safety audits, supports inspections & maintains OSHAS or equivalent local regulatory required documentation
- Provides consultation and oversight for the site hazardous waste management system. Performs hazardous waste regulatory audits
- Manages the development, implementation and maintenance of environmental and safety programs. Maintains site environmental permits and complies with all reporting and permit application requirements
- Coordinates with process engineering departments and operations management to review and revise process procedures, chemicals and equipment. Evaluates site chemical management systems
- Develops employee’s safety/environmental training and awareness programs. Audits site employee safety orientations, hazardous communication training, hazardous materials management and emergency evacuation training for effectiveness and records to meet Jabil, governmental and regulatory requirements
- Provides environmental, safety and industrial hygiene consulting services to facilities to help assure compliance with state regulations
- May contribute to global documentation release in support of global EHS management systems
- Can perform as Program/Project Manager for EHS initiatives and systems at the site, region and global level as appropriate
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Degree in chemistry / biology, engineering/mechanical or chemical engineering or related discipline
- Plus a minimum of 1 years of related Health/Safety Engineering experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
- Good command in written and spoken English is an advantage
If you are interested in the position please apply on the following link:
Or send your application with the name of position in subject to the following E-mail address: