We are looking for
within a frame of our growing multinational company. Coloplast is one of the leading company in the region of Szabolcs-Szatmár Bereg in terms of ensuring long term wide range of professional opportunities. If you are a person committed to the field of Health&Safety, result oriented and you are able to take responsibility alone, you are the ideal candidate for it.
About the department:
The EHS department has a role of supporting all activities at Coloplast Nyirbator site in harmonization of Hungarian regulations and Corporate EHS procedures.
- Carry out all safety activities in relation to the Employer’s obligations,
- carry out all safety activities in relation to production equipements,
- keep contact with health and safety suppliers, organise their work according to their contracts,
- prepare and keep all healty and safety, OHSAS 18001 and Corporate documentation, constant revision, update and check of their validity at Nyirbator site,
- prepare, perform internal audits,
- prepare, perform and participate in external audits and authority checks,
- prepare necessary data for Safety regulatory reports in compliance with the requirement of regulations and Coloplast procedures,
- keep all HS databases up-to-date,
- investigate accidents and ensure proper preventive actions,
- coordinate and execute trainings for employees and external contractors,
- coordinate and ensure to keep the requirement of hazardous materials,
- execute health and safety visits on a daily/weekly/monthly basis on the production shopfloor.
- Health&safety degree, professional backround,
- good command of English,
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills,
- strong planning and problem solving skills,
- good IT skillls.
Please fill your application and motivation letter via the Apply button and select EHS Coordinator position on the page.