We are looking for EHS Coordinator within a frame of our growing multinational company. Coloplast is one of the leading company in the region of Szabolcs-Szatmár Bereg in terms of ensuring long term wide range of professional opportunities. If you are a person committed to the field of Health&Safety, result oriented and you are able to take responsibility alone, you are the ideal candidate for it.
EHS Coordinator Nyírbátor (17421)
About the department:
The EHS department has a role of supporting all activities at Coloplast Nyirbator site in harmonization of Hungarian regulations and Corporate EHS procedures.
- carry out all safety activities in relation to the Employer’s obligations, and production equipments,
- keep contact with health and safety suppliers, organise their work according to their contracts,
- prepare and keep all healty and safety, OHSAS 18001 and Corporate documentation, constant revision, update and check of their validity at Nyirbator site,
- prepare, perform internal and external audits and authority checks,
- prepare necessary data for Safety regulatory reports in compliance with the requirement of regulations and Coloplast procedures,
- Health&safety degree, professional backround,
- good IT skills,
- fluent Hungarian in written and oral,
- good command of English,
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills,
- strong planning and problem solving skills.
Please fill your application and motivation letter to Link megjelenítése and select EHS Coordinator position on the page!
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.