Hungary (+36) • Pest county
Description of position:
In this job role you'll use your expertise in translating IT requirements into great design, as well as development and assembly of components, coding, unit testing and documentation, to create custom information systems for our clients.
• translating IT requirements into great design,
• develop and assembly of components
• coding, unit testing and documentation, to create custom information systems for our clients.
•Full time available with the intention to work for a long term.
•Team player and flexible in the daily work .
•We work in an agile approach
•Eager to learn new and other technical skills
Position specific requirements are:
• Candidate must be able to translate functional designs into technical designs and code.
• We work in Agile mode • Candidate has to work within a Scrum team, in iterations of 2 weeks.
• EGL language, RBD (Rational Business Developer (development environment))
• Host back-end development: z/OS, DB2/SQl
• Web frontend development: UINIX/AIX, WAS (Websphere Application Server), HTML / Java script, XML / JSON, HTTP / REST, UI design skills
• -The main area to cover will be front-end development.
Fluent English and Hungarian, verbally and in writing.
Short company info:
Our client is a multinational company located 30-40 minutes from the capital
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.