Educational Psychologist - G0669 - Dunbartonshire, Kirkintilloch, G66 1
East Dunbartonshire Council Psychological Service
Educational Psychologist (0.6 FTE post temporary)
£39,144 - £49,791 (pro rata)
East Dunbartonshire Council is recruiting an Educational Psychologist (0.6 FTE Temporary) to be based in the Psychological Service, Kirkintilloch.
East Dunbartonshire Council Psychological Service provides a high quality service for children and young people within the context of continual improvement. The Service encourages and supports innovative and creative practice. Educational Psychologists operate at all levels within the authority including input at strategic level which is supported by high quality training with staff and other partners.
You will have an honours degree in Psychology recognised by the British Psychological Society and the relevant post graduate qualification in educational psychology.
Applicants must be eligible for registration with the Health and Care Professions Council. This post would be suitable for an applicant in their probationary year.
Please contact Gillian Dury, Acting Principal Psychologist on
for further information.
CHARTER OF COMMITMENT
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />