|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||The objective of the Global Production Editor is to make sure the correct language, layout and pedagogical style have been used in reviewed content, so that we keep a consistent look and feel.|
|Duties:||The Editor review all content for which review is requested, this should include all support content.
• Perform the editorial reviews according to plan.
• Contribute in the planning work of the editorial activities (linguistic, language and pedagogical proofing) together with the Global Production Support Project Manager and the line manager for Global Production.
• Contribute to the Global Production strategy (key activity plan), both in planning and execution to ensure we reach the wanted position.
• Create and manage the style guide to enable the Technical Communicators to execute and maintain a consistent look and feel to our deliverables. Such management also includes communication and
explanation of any changes or additions to the style guide.
• Create and manage training material for new TCs.
• Train new writers on topic-based writing, minimalism, style, Acrolinx IQ, terminology and Termbase.
• Update the Writer's area on the team site with relevant presentation material.
• Provide feedback on TC performance to line managers.
• Drive improvement activities for the editorial process within Global Production.
• Make internal audits to ensure good quality is kept.
• Answer queries from translation agencies regarding language.
• Provide terminology with definitions to Termbase.
• Maintain Acrolinx IQ rule set.
• Maintain User support content usage recommendations in Acrolinx IQ server.
• Global Production Technical Communicators
• Global Production Illustrators
• Global Production Support Project Manager
• Packaging Engineers
• Product Communications
• UI Localization
• Legal department
• Translation agencies
|Requirements, skills:||· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, preferably a native English speaker|
|Known languages:||native English|
|Short company info:||Our client is a global technology company in engineering services and product information.
The company offers:
· Professional and international working environment
· Possibility to learn and develop
· Competitive remuneration
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: