eBusiness Director - Lanarkshire, Glasgow, G32 0
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Thermo Fisher Scientific (formerly Life Technologies) for an experienced strategic eBusiness Leader / Director to join their dynamic marketing division at the HQ just outside Glasgow.
As part of the regional marketing leadership team, the Director of eBusiness role is primarily to effectively maintain double digit growth on a $300m+ online sale channel (2012/13).
You will have responsibility for digital marketing activities and eBusiness sales plans for the EMEA region defined by web and Thermo Fisher Scientific, eSolutions revenue channels; SupplyCentre & B2B (EDI).
Commerce, web operations and digital content
Collaborate globally, and manage a regional digital marketing team to drive customer acquisition, conversion & retention to Lifetechnologies.com;
- Managing product, campaign & corporate content across all digital channels.
- Contribute to the development of business requirements to ensure a good online customer experience; future proofing and process improvements are achieved.
- Project manage customer-facing elements of web rebuilds (i.e. page designs, content creation, wireframing, concepts)
- Stakeholder communications and sign off
- Implementation of appropriate governance and controls.
Collaborate globally, and manage a regional digital marketing team to drive customer demand via social, search, video, email & digital display channels;
- PPC (Paid Search)
- Agency onboarding, management and governance
- Upholding best practice PPC techniques.
- Budget management/control
- Delivering training to regional marketing
- Digital display
- Best practice techniques: brand awareness, UX
- Leading display innovation: dynamic ads, ad optimisation, testing
- Budget management/control
- Search engine optimisation
- Supporting and collaborating with global colleagues to investigate and drive strategic development
- Understand technical requirements
- Conduct regionalised/localised keyword research
- Provide training and communication to regional marketing
- Social media
- Maintaining content calendars and content development
- Collaborate to build global governance and drive regional adoption.
- Support corporate communications teams with reputation management and social listening projects
- Deliver accurate and on time dashboards and reporting
- Maintain tracking to support a variety of needs (internal and external)
Collaborate globally, and manage a regional eSolutions Sales team to drive customer acquisition across SupplyCentre & b2b (EDI) ordering channels;
- Execute channel specific marketing projects to support regional market development priorities
- Forecasting quarterly and annual performance to plan to senior leadership
- Manage, and budget for the teams field based activity and review ROI on activity
- Collaborating with regional sales leaders, ensuring eSolutions channels are a regional sales priority
- Understand the impact of eSolutions channels on account performance, and communicate these effectively to the sales force
- Driving Supply Centre audit compliance and reporting results quarterly
- Review teams prospect list to ensure target customers are prioritised and support offered where required
- Actively seek voice of customer to understand the competitive landscape, customer experience and to support developing channel innovation
Collaborate globally, and manage a regional eBusiness Operations team to deliver technical project management across SupplyCentre, b2b and web;
- Drive towards regional perfect transaction index targets to ensure technically we deliver an excellent user experience
- Partner with global and regional IT business partners to maintain a regional enhancement and defect roadmap
- Deliver Supply Centre installs to meet commercial goals and ensure standards are maintained
- Technical systems setup and ongoing maintenance
- Logistical management of the physical unit and initial stocking
- Deliver b2b (EDI) connections to meet commercial goals and ensure standards are maintained
- Technical development and ongoing maintenance
- Project managing from project design, build, and user acceptance testing stages, then concluding with in production
Minimum Qualifications (essential)
- Degree calibre
- Experience in commercial leadership role, managing multiple sales channels (ideally online)
- Experience of delivering impactful digital marketing activity in an international setting
- Experience managing a diverse team of technical, commercial and creative marketers
Preferred Qualifications (desirable)
- Managing a large eCommerce sales channel in an international trading environment
- Managing translated content via an integrated CMS system
- Communicating and influencing within a matrix organisation
- Understanding of EDI/b2b trading
To apply: please click the apply button where you will be taken to our careers site to complete our online application form.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />