Our multinational client is looking for an analyst who would manage the operational support activities for agreed applications and customer base. He or she would provide ongoing assessment of existing services, system, processes and controls to identify, recommend and implement necessary improvements to ensure data quality and support growth related to strategic
- Provide end-to-end functional support, case handling and root cause resolution for break/fix support cases/tickets for applications supported by EAS
- Manage EAS queues to ensure cases are complete within agreed SLA
- Manage conflicts, escalate where necessary to resolve and close gaps
- Manage receivership for integration activities for acquisitions including participation on integration teams, assessment of mass data uploads, tools and approach for deployment. Identify timelines and related milestones for integration activities
- Work with all levels of the organization to complete work
- Ensure process, policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times
- Prepare regular and special periodic report as defined by the manager and recommend improvements where applicable
- Deliver quality services within agreed timeline as defined
- Quality and cost effectiveness of service delivery
- Successful implementation of new team/service delivery
- Receivership into EAS operations without major disruption to daily operational work
- Meet or succeed agreed SLA
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2 years + applicable experience in a shared services environment and projects.
- Cross-Cultural Sensitivity.
- Able to manage, develop and motivate people.
- A general understanding of financial processes, ERP (PeopleSoft and/or SAP and Master Data Management).
- Strongly analytics.
- International/Global experience is desired
- Customer focus
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
- Aptitude for understanding and solving problems.
- Target orientated.
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése